Another opportunity was opened for Crazy Tako few weeks after their first event. Then, holiday bazaars followed. People started to line up and patiently waited to try their first Crazy Takoyaki. The rest was history! Selling over 80,000 takoyaki balls was sold in 20 days! It was fun and at the same time overwhelming that people kept complimenting and kept coming back for more!
Passion and love on what we are doing makes us incomparable and special from the other takoyaki brands that is out in the market. Crazy Tako team promises to continue develop the service, the food and the brand. Our ambition is to make Crazy Tako more accessible and be known to all Filipinos.
To increase access to knowledge of and consumption of healthy and authentic Japanese Takoyaki. Consistency in our products and services is the main objective.
To be known by many Filipinos with a Japanese heart for food and be the number 1 takoyaki food stall in the Philippines.
Crazy Tako Franchise Inclusive of:
- Use of Trademarks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Renewal Fee: 50% of Franchise Fee
Capital Requirement: Php380,000.00
Continuation Fee: Php4,500/month
Space Requirement: 6 square meters
Note: Available also in AREA FRANCHISE
Steps to own a Crazy Tako Franchise
1. Fill out the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
Ren Fernandez – 09165339465
Mark Agulto – 09178192885
Business Address – 166 San Juan St., Pasay City
Branch Address – Puregold Binan, Pavillion Mall,
Barangay San Antonio, Binan, Laguna
2. We will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
4. Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
5. The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
6. Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
7. We will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance.
8. Congratulations on your Grand Opening!
For a Franchise Kit, Fill-up and Submit Form Here (This link will open on a new window)
Contact Details of Crazy Tako:166 San Juan St., Pasay City, Philippines
Mobile: (0916)533-9465 / (0917)819-2885
Facebook Page (This link will open on a new window)
RK FRANCHISE CONSULTANCY, INC.
G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St.,
Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel Nos.: (02) 912-2946 / 912-2973 / 995-0734
Fax No.: (02) 911-1966
Tel No.: (032) 253-5010
Fax No.: (032) 254-0473
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- Crazy Tako is a recognized brand or trademark that can guarantee you with success.
- Financing that may come from various sectors may be availed easily when putting up a good reputation franchise like Crazy Tako.
- A franchisee may also secure huge profit when success formulas are met such as low-cost supplies, proper placement, and good marketing techniques.
2. Be certain that you can work harmoniously with Crazy Tako franchise and it is within your interest. A visit to one of the franchise store will help you be more aware of operation and proceedings.
3. Carefully study the Terms and Condition, Franchise Agreement, and what are included in franchising Crazy Tako.
4. Check if Crazy Tako franchise will be compatible with the rules and regulation, as well as existing laws on chosen location.
5. Best location is one key aspect to have a successful Crazy Tako franchise. Study the environment and see if your business suits the surroundings.